Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

Nightstick29, Home Owner in Indianapolis, IN

I"m looking at my home on your website, and there are several inaccuracies. It says to "claim this home" and add facts, but HOW??

Asked by Nightstick29, Indianapolis, IN Thu Nov 1, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/Indianapolis/sold/637582…

Answers

3
Give your agent a call. They will have to register to Trulia and then claim the listing. I hope this helps.
Bill Port
RE/MAX Results
219-613-7527
Click the link "Edit Home Facts" and then click "Claim this home" and it will have a list of names from public records for you to click. If your name doesn't appear, click the blue link that says "I don't see my name here" and follow the prompts! I hope that helps. Any other questions you have, feel free to call me at 317-281-7926 or email me at jallen@c21scheetz.com. :)
The Trulia information is derived from Public Records (the county). If it's incorrect you'll need to take it up with them.