Property Q&A in Hayward>Question Details

Julie Wichman, Real Estate Pro in Hayward, WI

I'm looking at a property on Trulia that has no contact information. How do I buy it, if no one to call?

Asked by Julie Wichman, Hayward, WI Wed Aug 12, 2009

someone on this property?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1043801931-10452-Spruce-Haywa…

Answers

1
Julie,

Excellent observation. In addition to no contact information the limited information given appears to be about the Hayward, WI area rather than the specific property.

But fear not. As a diligent and often curious Realtor myself, I have found the answers you seek.

The property is not currently listed. It's listing expired in December of 2008 and was not re-listed (at least not on the MLS). According to the comments at the time the seller was "highly motivated" Just not motivated to renew the listing, I guess.

It was listed at $137,500 offers: Four Bedrooms, Two full baths and 20,80 Fin. Sq. Ft. according to the listing information available. It sits on a .73 acre parcel, and is connected to city utilities.

Hope this helps. All the Best!