Property Q&A in Allen>Question Details

Finley, Both Buyer and Seller in McKinney, TX

I'm looking at 200 Stanford Drive in Allen and some sites are showing it is sold and others are showing it isn't. Can someone tell me if?

Asked by Finley, McKinney, TX Mon May 10, 2010

this house has sold? I recently saw this house is bank owned.

Thank you, Conor

Answers

7
Conor,
I see that you have been looking at the Allen/Lucas real estate market for several months now and asked several questions on Trulia. At this point, I would recommend that you do a couple of things that will assist you in your home search...
1. Hire a Realtor that you can trust (and is competent) who will set you up with automatic home searches. These auto home searches are set up through the MLS, so the information is current/accurate, and they are delivered to your email inbox. You can check your email at your convenience (so it's unobtrusive) and you will always have the most current data available about homes for sale.
2. Consult with a mortgage professional and get pre-qualified to purchase a home. A mortgage lender will be able to give you information about down payments needed, interest rates, monthly payments, closing costs, etc. They will also provide you with a pre-qualification letter which you will need to provide when you decide on a home to purchase.
3. Once you have your pre-qualification letter, and you have reviewed the homes for sale in the auto search, you will be ready to view those homes that you are interested in with your Realtor. Your agent will advise you on the comparable sales information and help you to make an informed decision about your offer to purchase a home. Then your agent will assist you throughout the process and help things go smoothly for you.

There is no cost to you as a buyer for our services, and the home sellers have an agent representing them. It's in your best interest to hire someone to work for you and keep your best interest in mind. Our team of agents would be happy to assist you. Our office is in Wylie and we serve the Parker/Lucas/Murphy/Lovejoy areas. Please feel free to visit our website fore more details or feel to contact us directly.

Happy house hunting!
Melissa Hailey
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
North Texas Top Team Realtors
214-418-0180
Melissa.Hailey@ColdwellBanker.com
That one shows sold last month, but here's a few others that might be of interest to you.

http://www.mlsfinder.com/tx_ntreis/robertbrucelynn?action=ne…

If you are specifically looking for foreclosures, just let me know.
We'd be happy to help you find just the right property for you.

Bruce Lynn
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Save yourself time recommend just work direct with a Realtor therefore we provide you real time search and accurate info. as mandated in MLS rules.

An Agent can program a search based on your particulars and lender qualifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
Conor,

According to the North Texas MLS, 200 Stanford Drive closed on 4/20/2010 at Republic Title in Dallas, TX.

Secondary sites online don't get taken down in a timely manner. This can cause a lot of confusion.

155 Saint James, Lucas, TX 75002 is an Active status home in the same subdivision, Stonegate, and a great value for a 5-bedroom home on an acre of land at $388,000.

Have a blessed day!
Ronda
Hi Conor,

That one has sold, as the other agent responded. Most property websites available to the public are unable to provide the most accurate up-to-date information as they do not participate in the Multiple Listing Service that real estate professionals have access to. if you are seriously searching for a home and don't want to miss opportunities like this one, I'd strongly suggest working with an agent. You will have the full benefit of the most current information about all properties, advice about pricing, and an experienced negotiator -at no cost to you. We can offer listing commission rebates if you are both seller and buyer, so feel free to contact me directly if you'd like to discuss that.

I'd welcome the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to hearing from you!

Andrea Brooks
Keller Williams
469-450-1326
This property is sold. Unfortunately the websites are not always updated straight away when a house sells.
If you would like current information on the homes for sale I will be happy to help you.
You can contact me by phone 469-774-4867 or email sueriley@cableone.net
I can help you with all of your real estate needs and questions.
Sue
The property in question closed 4/20 for 340k.

Jay@moneysafe.com

http://www.moneysafe.com