Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

Hattan Badawi, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I'm interesting in this property, and i'm ready to pay cash, can I know how much do i have to pay to owned this property

Asked by Hattan Badawi, Outside U.S. Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3083467596--SW-180th-Ave-1…

Answers

6
Certainly $1,000 will not be the final price of the property. An agent who is familiar with the current market activity can provide you with accurate information regarding recent sales of similar units.

Real Estate prices have substantially appreciated in Miami Dade County during the past year, inventory is very low and competing CASH Buyers continue to be on the rise. Be ready to make your highest and best offer.

If you are interested in finding out about our upcoming REO inventory (prices based on current market value) feel free to contact me through my profile.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 3, 2013
If the deal seems too good to be true, it usually is. This property is not currently for sale, foreclosure process in Miami takes in average 438 days. If you need to receive listings which are currently for sale, we do have plenty of those, including distressed properties like short sales or foreclosures.
Please contact me at your convenience, I would gladly assist you with your real estate needs.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976 http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
Hi Hattan.. While this property is not available, there are other available properties with similar criteria.

Feel free to send me an email with your contact information and I will gladly send you a listing as well as demographics information, etc on the area of your interest.

Ailed Alzugaray
Keller Williams Realty Premier Properties
Direct: (305)439-9977
Email: aaproperties@kw.com
http://www.aamiamiproperties.com
Dear Mr. Badawi: a soon to be foreclosed property is not always the best deal. The market is quite active with regular sales. Location should be your first consideration at the time of making a Real Estate purchase. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience. Cell: 011- (305) 588-4420 Thanks! Elena G. with Prudential
Choose a real estate agent who would prepare a market analysis for you on the basis of which you will make an offer.

Margarita E. Postovit
Realtor-Associate
Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE
Chase Priority Realtor
The Keyes Company Realtors
Florida’s Real Estate Leader since 1926
6850 Main Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Direct: 786-738-3442
Fax: 305-492-7638
E-mail: mpkeyesco@yahoo.com
Website: http://MargaritaPostovit.Keyes.com
Dear Mr. Badawi,

This home is not currently listed for sale.

What you have seen here is a notice of default or foreclosure provided by Realty Trac. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it to its subscription customers for a fee. At that stage, the property is in the process of foreclosure/pre-foreclosure and is not yet listed for sale. The home may (or may not) hit the market at some point, but it's hard to foresee, when. The price will be close to the current market price for comparable properties.

If you are actively looking to buy a property, I'd suggest you work with a local agent, who can show you homes that are currently on the market in your area and price range, including foreclosures and short sales. The service of a real estate agent is typically paid for by the seller, not the buyer!

I hope that helps. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to see what is out there on the market for you.

Thank you for your time,
Ania Lenzholzer