Property Q&A in Dublin>Question Details

Maher Bassily, Home Buyer in 94925

I'm interested to know if this property is still available

Asked by Maher Bassily, 94925 Mon Apr 27, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Unfortunately, sites like Trulia are not updated with the most current market information. To get the most up to date market info go to you can search foreclosures and specific areas. You can also sign up for free daily updates. Please let me know how we can help you in your property search. I am an experienced broker and know what it takes to get deals closed in this area. We are working with others in your area so let us help you!

Erica Jones Starkey
Broker, Co-Founder
JSCA Real Estate Group
Providing Superior Solutions for Your Individual Real Estate Needs
office: 925.989.1613
fax: 925.905.2417
Web Reference:
Hi Maher, this property is now in contract to be sold; however, there are alternatives. If you would like to investigate other options in this project please call me directly.

Best, Steve
Hello Mahar,

This CONDO was listed by the builder in the MLS, but has been withdrawn from the MLS since April 7th.

I am an experienced and dedicated buyer’s agent, well-seasoned in representing buyers on new construction, short sales and foreclosures.

If you are not currently working with a dedicated buyer’s agent in the area I would welcome an opportunity to interview with you, learn more about your home requirements and discuss how I can help.

Please call me at (925) 407-7987 with questions about any property or report. Given the opportunity, I will work very hard to help you meet your real estate objectives.

p.s. – If you prefer Search the MLS here

Kindest Regards,
Vickie Nagy
Realtor® - ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, SRES
(925) 407-7987 cell
Keller Williams, 760 Camino Ramon Suite 200, Danville, CA 94526.