Property Q&A in Dublin>Question Details

Nermine, Home Buyer in 94925

I'm interested in seeing this property can you send me more info about it

Asked by Nermine, 94925 Thu Apr 30, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061766818-11175-Brittany-Ln-…

Answers

3
Nermine,
This just came on the market at the new price and it's a beautiful home. I would be happy to send you the full listing and take you to see it today or over the weekend. It's a regular sale and at that price i expect it will go fairly quickly. I would suggest getting out before the weekend rush. Have you been pre approved for a loan? When putting offers on homes it is essential to have a preapproval letter to submit with your offer. Most sellers will not accept an offer without one. If you don't have one I work with some really great lenders that can get you set up very quickly. I would be happy to send you their names or you can fill out our online application at http://jscarealty.com/jsca-p1792.html. Please let me know if you would like to go out and we can arrange a time.

Erica

Erica Jones Starkey
Broker, Co-Founder
JSCA Real Estate Group
Providing Superior Solutions for Your Individual Real Estate Needs
http://www.JSCArealty.com
office: 925.989.1613
fax: 925.905.2417
Hello, Hermine

This property last sold for $845K in January 2004. This is a 5-year old custom home. They listed this for sale in June 2008 for $968K, but that listing expired.

This is a regular sale, so it's neither an REO or a short sale, but is priced aggressively to reflect the condition of the market place.

It is currently assessed at $914,644 with taxes of $10,762 (and this assessment is based on what the sellers paid for in 2004. The owners probably should look into getting a property reassessment to lower their taxes.

They took out a loan of $650K in 2004 when the bought it, which means they put down a substantial amount as a down payment. By offering this for sale at the current list price of $759K, they are hoping to recoup some of their down payment , selling expenses and other closing costs.

The property has 2820 sq ft; but according to the listing agent, the "upstairs office not included in square footage of home." HOA fees are $190/yr

Sales in the neighborhood in 2009 range from a high of $1,200,000 in February for a 4,583 sq ft house, to a low of $590K for 1598 sq ft house in March. A house with 2,717 sq ft home, closer to this house in square footage, sold for $877K in March 2009, while another with 2697 sq ft sold for $735K in February.

If you need more information about this, or other homes in the area, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to help --- and/or show properties to you, provided that you aren't already working with a realtor and would like the services of one.

Thanks.
It's owner occupied yet easy to get into. I can get you into the home tomorrow and this weekend if interested? It looks like it was on and off the market in 2008 for $968 and sold in 2004 for $850k. It's not quite yet a short sale.