Property Q&A in Montclair>Question Details

martamariama…, Home Buyer in Oakland, CA

I'm interested in looking at this home. I am in a rental around the corner. How do I set up a viewing?

Asked by martamariamarraccini, Oakland, CA Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3039038793--Sayre-Dr-Oakla…

Answers

5
Of course, as you know from answers to other questions that you have posed and which linked to RealtyTrac postings, you will not be able to see this house at this time and when it does come on the market it will not sell for the misleading amount posted by RealtyTrac.
Marta:

You’ve probably figured out by now what is going on with these “listings” … I recommend that you sit down with a Realtor, go through your criteria and then start the search process with homes that are actually on the market. In addition, you will need to get pre-approved – most local Realtors have preferred local lenders they work with who can take you through the pre-approval process so you know exactly what you can afford – then the Realtor will only show you homes you have an actual chance of buying.

Currently, the market is VERY hot and there is limited inventory – make sure you hook up with a local Realtor who has a lot of experience getting offers in escrow in the current market.

Here is a post that will help you understand what is currently going on:

Tough Year Ahead: Top 10 Issues Facing Bay Area Buyers
http://www.trulia.com/blog/carl_medford/2013/01/tough_year_a…
.
It Looks like this house is not really for sale. It has a Notice of Default filed against it but that doesn't mean They want to sell it . But to answer your question any agent can get you in. If you do not know an agent You might ask your friends for a referral Or You can go on web sites like this Or Yelp Or Zillow And read reviews And testimonials. Then all you have to do is give me a call!lol! Best of luck to you
Which property are you interested in ?
Hi Marta, a buyer's agent can help you gain access to any property on the market including properties in your neighborhood. I am such an agent working out of the Highland Partners office in Montclair.
Give me a ring on my direct line to discuss with no obligation. 510-409-6946. I look forward to hearing from you. Sean Schwilling DRE# 01739531