Property Q&A in Rockville>Question Details

Malkinbon, Home Buyer in Bethesda, MD

I'm interested in learning more about this property - and possibly seeing it.

Asked by Malkinbon, Bethesda, MD Sun Dec 9, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3023062659--Old-Georgetown…

Answers

6
Thank you for your interest in the condo. We can either schedule an appoitment to see it or you can come this Sunday to see it at the open house between 1-4 PM. Thanks.
Hello Malkinbon:

Although that home is not available, currently there are 45 condos for list in that zip code and only 3 distressed properties (foreclosure or short sale). To have a better look at what is available go to http://bit.ly/RXmgti. This is a hot area and distressed properties are not plentiful but the values are strong and the market is stable.

If you have any questions regarding the properties you see don't hesitate to inbox me.

All the Best!
Check with your real estate agent, as they can provide with up to date and recent distressed property sales info. Also, in many cases, they can provide you with public records of the properties as well.
Web Reference: http://www.dankrell.com
Hello Malkinbon:

That listing is very old data. This property was sold in July of 2010 for $561,000. Unfortunately, some of the websites that list properties for sale are not updated.

If you would like a more updated list of condos for sale or foreclosure homes for sale, please e-mail me at pattys@lnf.com and I will be happy to send you some ACTIVE listings.

Thanks so much and Enjoy your Day!

Patty Smith, Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Please call me, Michael Greenberg of Weichert, Realtors (Rock./White Flint) for more info. about what you're looking for. 301.674.7928. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
I will be happy to help you.
The last time this property was actively transferred according to the MLS was the following:

"Res LH Sold MC7355118 11710 Old Georgetown Rd #1517 $639,999.00 $639,999.00 $636,500.00 29-Jun-2010 25-Jun-2010 04-Jun-2010"

I do not see it actively advertized nor under contract right now at least in the MLS, however, it might be advertised directly by the foreclosing bank/REO Co.

Unfortunately, sometimes third party websites are not always the most accurate. I am still getting leads from a higher end rental and a couple of other sale listings that have been rented or sold months ago that show up as active but are no longer so on the MLS.

I have a message sent to the bank/broker that holds this property to see if I can get in to show it to you. I think it is wisest for you to be represented by a Buyer Agent such as myself as the bank is looking out for their bottom line and I can advise you as to your choices through this situation.

I will be happy to help you with an accurate, up to days MLS search if you wish to see more.

Molly Carter
240-676-1656
MollyCarterHomes@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012