Property Q&A in Aliso Viejo>Question Details

karinaakeene, Renter in San Clemente, CA

I'm interested at looking at this property. Before I do i was wondering what your pet policy is? I have a less then 50 lbs 1 year puppy! If you could

Asked by karinaakeene, San Clemente, CA Mon May 28, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3060080423--Cloudcrest-Aliso-Vi…

Answers

3
No this property owner does not allow tenants who have pets. There are several other properties for lease in and around Aliso Viejo that do allow pets. Please feel comfortable contacting me to discuss what you're trying to find - I'm sure I can help you.

Troy Hooper
eVantage Real Estate
949.300.2464
homes@ocresidence.com
http://www.OCResidence.com
You need to be warned of scammers. It would be in your BEST Interest to read my 2 blog postings by clicking my picture here on Trulia, it's called "RED FLAGS - RENTAL SCAMS - PUBLIC BEWARE!". This will aid you in your quest for a rental property.

The listing you're asking about is from "SUBLETS.COM" a sublet means that you're NOT going to have a lease agreement with the Legal Owner. You're basically going to Rent from someone else who MAY OR MAY NOT have a valid lease agreement with the actual legal owner.

Not every Sublet is a scam, but I strongly caution you when leasing this way.

I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Sorry, but the owner has a "NO" pets policy. There are certainly other leases similar to this one that will accept pets. Please provide me with some more details on what you are looking for and I'll send you a link to leases that meet those requirements. I look forward to the opportunity to help.
Michael Emerson
REALTOR & Real Estate Consultant
949-295-6224
michaelemerson@cox.net