Property Q&A in Little Ferry>Question Details

Dave, Other/Just Looking in Wayne, NJ

I'm extremely interested in buying this place but hear it's under attorney review can I get more details?

Asked by Dave, Wayne, NJ Mon Sep 26, 2011

What are the HOAs and taxes? Parking included? What is the heat? Is heat and hot water included?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3062072364-460B-Liberty-St-Li…

Answers

1
Hi. This is Paula Clark with Coldwell Banker. I would be happy to answer your question. When a home goes into Attorney review it means that an offer has been accepted by the seller. During this time your offer can be presented unless the Seller states in writing that she does not want to accept another offer. You will need a strong agent on your side to professionally make that offer, get it presented to the Seller or to the Attorney. I can help you do that and explain to you the process and protect your interest as your Buyers Agent.
Just email or give me a call and I would be happy to help.
Paula Clark