mccoy.caitlyn, Home Buyer in 23457

I'm curious about the lot size for this gorgeous home. If you could tell me a bit more about it, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

Asked by mccoy.caitlyn, 23457 Thu Sep 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3086698735--Hattie-St-Virg…

Answers

5
Hi Caitlyn
That is sold but there are many homes on the market that we could find you a great one just like that one!.. D
Are you preapproved already?.. If not I can help you with that.. Givee a call and we can get started. My number is 757-692-6914.... Robin Holliday
Look forward to helping you find a great home
Hello Caitlyn. I am sorry to tell you that this house now has sold! It sold in July of this past summer for $223,000 [above its list/asking price]. For your information, the lot size was large - just under three-quarters of an acre.

If you would like me to provide information to you about similar prospects, please do not hesitate to let me know that. I am a native of the City and work throughout it extensively!!

Best regards.

Wayne Goodman
I'm sure this will be disappointing to you, but it appears that home sold in July. The lot was .75 of an acre. If there is anything else you'd like to know about the area, please let me know. I am an agent with Long and Foster Realtors and my website is marykiddy.lnf.com.
If you're in an active home search, you'll find many homes on Truly and Zillow are off the market by the time they reach the web sites. You're much better off going with a realtor that can give you up to date information.
Yes, looked like a great house, especially the location. I am attaching my search link which is a DIRECT feed to the MLS, and you can search using the interactive map or inputting your criteria.
Good luck, KK German, Wainwright Real Estate
5916 HATTIE ST
sold 7/12
Acre= .72
Let me know if I can help you find something similar to this property.