Tarun, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I'm an American citizen, but reside in Ausralia. Want to understand what is involved in buying an investment property in Florida. See details for Qs.

Asked by Tarun, Outside U.S. Fri Mar 5, 2010

I'm looking for a "buyers agent". Will need to engage you to buy a property as well as rent it out/manage it for me. I'm paticularly interested in the PVB area, currently thinking of a quality condo/villa (maybe another one in the near future if this works out ok).
For a property costing, say $100k, would like to know:
What will it end up costing me (taxes etc) on the purchase.
What are the monthly/annual fees (maintenance,grounds,condo fees etc.)
What about water and electricity. Does the tenant pay?
What are typical letting fees?

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1087263196-695-N-A1a-46-Ponte…

I work mainly with buyers. Closing on a deal this week for buyers in Saudia Arabia. Can assist you buying your home and finding a property management company to manage for you if needed.

Most investors are looking for ROI and appreciation. Ponte Vedra Beach is a great market for potential appreciation and with location it is able to achieve higher rent than properties in Jacksonville area.

Most of our deals now are multiple offers with more buyers picking up some of the great deals we have in this area.

Contact me if you are interested to discuss in detail. I can call you if that is more convenient. My contact information is located under my profile.

Keith Shoemaker
I hope your weekend is going well. I see my colleague had already given you an idea about my market area
to give you a little bit more detail:
1. In belleza you may find 1/1 condo $60,000 with a monthly maintanance of 187
2/2 condo $ 85,000 with a 275 maintanance fee a month
2. There are other communities like Ponte Vedra Court where you may find maintanance fees around $ 187+ a mont
3 Seahawk maintanance is approx $355 a month.

As an american citizen is very easy for you to acquire property in the country. It will be good to have an overall idea of the investment you have in mind. What is the return you have projected for your investment.
I would love the opportunity to send you more detail information about my Market Area. Are you planning to buy some other properties to start a portfolio? As a REALTOR working with Prudential I won't be able to manage your propertis but I have a great working relationship that only does property management. You will be very satisfied with their service too.

Right now is the time to take a look to the opportunities this area is offering if you have friends or family interest in property here. I can send them information with comparables that will help them to make an informed decision when investing in Florida.

Martha Vidal REALTOR
Your Trusted Advisor & Real Estate Resource
Prudential Network Realty - Ponte Vedra Beach
Skype= marthavidal
Web Reference: http://www.MarthaVidal.com
Tarun, there are quite a few condos/townhomes that would suit your needs.the monthly fees vary from $180 to about $350. Typically the renter pays utilities and depending on the size of the unit, these condos could rent for between $700 and $1500. You would also have management fees to consider. If you would like for me to send you listings that are available, please email me!
Thanks you and good luck!