melissabaggi…, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

I'm also interested in this one? I have no idea how to do about doing this... (as in contacting people about foreclosures and how it works?)

Asked by melissabaggins, Omaha, NE Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099792677--S-52nd-St-Omah…

Answers

2
Kathy's answer is correct, the seller's can catch up on the missed payment so really is premature to think the property is a foreclosure. The time frame for the lender to take possession from an owner varies and is not a quick process. Once the home is owned by the lender, the property will be listed.
One that you asked about is a pre foreclosure. Trulia lists them this way when a notice of default has been sent. It does not mean that the foreclosure will actually occur.

All listed properties, including foreclosures, can be found on the N P Dodge website. Local real estate websites are a much more reliable source of information than national sites. The N P Dodge website launched a brand new version this week. It is a revolutionary change in how buyers my search for homes.

If you find a property in which you're interested, I'd be happy to set up the showing for you. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative with over 27 years of real estate experience.

Kathy