Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Carol Dillon, Real Estate Pro in Scottsdale, AZ

I'm a realtor & I have a client interested in this home. Is it listed for sale? If it's a private sale..please call Carol Dillon (480) 326-2736.

Asked by Carol Dillon, Scottsdale, AZ Sat Jan 30, 2010

I have a client who is interested in this home. Is this listed for sale. If it's a private sale, would you compensate me to negotiate the contract for you both.
Please call at your earliest opportunity,
Carol Dillon
HomeSmart
(480) 326-2736

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1096357442--Aloe-Vera-Dr-Scot…

Answers

7
Carol, given that this is your first foray into Trulia, at least you got some action! LOL
Carol,

This home is 7183 E ALOE VERA DR Scottsdale, AZ 85266. It is MLS listing 4271958 and it just sold for $207,500.00 .
Jay is right, the answer is in the MLS. Try looking up this #4271958, just sold to an LLC. They may be interested in a flip sale.
Kathleen - Sounds like a fix is needed by Trulia! Good work!
Does the buyer need financing? I'm available if an LSR us needed.
Robert-

You recommend using the contact agent button. When I clicked it, it gave me the following message: "Sorry, we couldn’t find contact information for this agent. Try asking your question on Trulia Voices below." Are you the listing agent?
Web Reference: http://kathleenbuckley.com
Carol, Jay is correct but did you miss the big CONTACT AGENT button just to the right of the photo?