Property Q&A in Bloomington>Question Details

Catonara712, Other/Just Looking in Bloomington, MN

I'm a little bit confused is this house vaccant or not?

Asked by Catonara712, Bloomington, MN Sun Jan 1, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Bloomington/sold/69784…

Answers

3
Hi, Catonara712!
The listing has been expired since February 2011. Hard to tell if it's vacant without it being active on the market. If you'd like more info, the best way would be to have an agent make some calls on your behalf.

Good luck!!
this property is off the market. There is no way through MLS to tell if it is vacant or not. May I ask what your interest is? If you are interested in similar property, there are many options. If you used to live there and want to know the status, you might want to call your friends in the neighborhood for an update!! Seriously, get a good real estate agent help you zero in on your own housing needs and goals and take advantage of the best of the market right now. Liz, 612-986-4105
Not sure if it's vacant but it appears to have expired from the market...are you interested in buying it? I'm just curious as to why you'd like to know if it's vacant...