Property Q&A in Galt>Question Details

Kathy Hogan, Home Owner in Denver, CO

I looked at this home over a month ago. Any bids on it yet. I'm very interested (1170 Park Heights Dr Galt)

Asked by Kathy Hogan, Denver, CO Fri Mar 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3075568588--Park-Heights-D…

Answers

1
Good Day Kathy,

My name is Ron Caragio Real Estate Broker in Galt. I received the question this morning about the property in Galt. To answer this in a positive manner, the home was forclosed on 2-1-12 and went to auction on the 22nd of February. It does not appear anyone was successful on the bid for the property. Although, this may not be the case. Someone could have bid on it and it has not benn decided by the bank to accept the bid. The property is not on the market persay, MLS as yet. I can keep you updated with you sending me your email address. My address is rcaragio@sbcglobal.net. I have been in the business for over 22 years. Thanks for your interest.

Ron
Thank you for the update. I see the price has dropped $10K since I looked at it. I wish I had an exact date when I will be moving, but please keep me posted.
Flag Fri Mar 30, 2012