Property Q&A in Voorhees>Question Details

Jazzgirl, Home Owner in Voorhees, NJ

I live in Sturbridge Lakes and have come across a dangerous curve that is blocked by bushes. Who do I contact to report this?

Asked by Jazzgirl, Voorhees, NJ Thu Aug 9, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Jazzgirl,

Thanks for your question.
Here is the information for the Homeowner's Association that will answer your question.

Condominium Management Services, Inc.
P.O.BOX 4624

(856) 783-3783
FAX (856) 783-5235

You could also visit:

If they do not I would try to contact Voorhees Twp.

Have a great day!

Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 9, 2012
Your HOA will probably be able to handle your situation. However try code enforcement

Joseph B. Hale - Code Enforcement Officer
Phone # 856 428-5914

If not him, he'll be able to direct you.

Search foreclosures and short sale here:

Search the MLS on your phone by Text: In the subject line on your mobile phone- LSAR1 -to number 87778 ... hit send... A GPS feature for listings at your finger tips
Larry Sarlo
RE/MAX Preferred
609-868-1171 call / text / email 7 days
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 9, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer