Property Q&A in Lorton>Question Details

Girma, Home Buyer in Silver Spring, MD

I like to see this property

Asked by Girma, Silver Spring, MD Sun Feb 14, 2010

I like to see this property please?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/45693087-7711-Wolford-Way-Lor…

Answers

3
This home is already under contract. Unfortunately for buyers, the real estate market in Northern Virginia has really gotten tight....there isn't much inventory and often times there are multiple offers on homes.

I do have access to homes that are not listed on the open market. This could give you a great advantage in your home search. If you would like to find out more about this, give me a call at 703-327-2442 or email at josephg@erols.com
Sorry Girma, this home is currently under contract. If you would like, I can send you a list of available properties that meet your criteria. I am an agent for Move 4 Free Realty. If you are not working with an agent, please contact me. As my client, you pay me nothing, however I credit a part of my commission back to you at settlement. Ask me for details.
Jennifer Rivera
571-292-5377 x112
Jennifer@move4freerealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.searchnhomes.com
Hi Girma

Sorry but the Sellers have already accepted an offer on this home. In fact I can tell you I wrote an offer on this home for one of my clients. There were multiple offers on the home and the winning offers was well in excess of the asking price of $155K. It had been listed for $195K and then when they dropped the price the offers poured in. Of course the contract is still subject to bank approval.
I live only a few minutes from this home and would be happy to assist you in finding another home. Are you currently working with a Realtor? If not feel free to contact me to discuss your wants, needs, and desires, in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kathy Stark
Weichert, Realtors
703-201-9656
kathystark@weichert.com