Property Q&A in Ballston Spa>Question Details

Askme, Home Buyer in Gloversville, NY

I like to know what is owned on the house and were its exactly located. Also tax information on the house and some pictures, might make offer

Asked by Askme, Gloversville, NY Fri Jan 18, 2013

I am just looking at foreclosures and need information for this area where to look at foreclosure homes. Thank you. (518) 844-9379

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3087089028--Kerry-Ct-Balls…

Answers

4
Elizabeth,
I will reach out to the owners and see if they have any interest in a sale of the property. Please forward me your email as well so that we may talk directly.
Jason Bustelos; LREB
NY Realtor Group, LLC
518-330-2230

http://www.nyhomes4sale.com
jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com
Elizabeth,

This information is provided from RealtyTrac.com. You should question why they aren't sharing the address with you??? They claim to be "experts" in foreclosures. My experience with other "expert" foreclosure Web sites indicates that the data is terribly misleading and useless. They are trying to get you to register for their free list which is outdated and many time inaccurate. They want your information because they are simply a marketing company that is trying to generate Buyer Leads for their advertisers.

Once a bank forecloses on a home it gets listed in the MLS system through an REO broker or a REALTOR. In searching the MLS system I found 57 Homes in Saratoga County (the same county where you were looking) that are listed as: HUD, Corporate Owned, 3rd Party Approval, or Bank Owned. These are the homes that should interest you.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

LewisB.com
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Hi Elizabeth,

I am not sure where Trulia pulls its information regarding a pre-foreclosure, but I would hesitate in holding that to be 100% true. If you are serious about buying, either pre-foreclosure, or foreclosure, I would get yourself a buyer's agent. There is absolutely no fee to you on any listed property for using a buyer's agent and in a situation like a foreclosure, I would not recommend being unrepresented. That's like walking into a courtroom without an attorney.

Pictures would only be possible if this house is listed, which it is not. And like I said, it might not even be in danger of foreclosing.

I would be happy to help you find foreclosures. I work 8am-8pm every day and am a Certified Buyer Representative.

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865