donnaattusca…, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

I just spoke to my accountant. I am looking now to do a short sale in boynton place circle and am looking for an agent who has Experience selling in

Asked by donnaattuscany, Boynton Beach, FL Tue May 21, 2013

This area . It needs to be sold and closed before the end of the year and will work with a lawyer

Answers

5
Donna,

You should be commended for doing your research. As you know the Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act has been extended through the end of this year and is a huge financial benefit to those short selling their primary residence. While the odds are probably good it will be extended again you never know with Washington so your best bet is getting it done this year.

The key to any short sale is the sellers willingness to quickly produce any financial documentation required by the lender(s) and you seem on board with that. Next is a listing agent who is capable of moving the file and is working with an experienced short sale negotiator. With short sales the squeaky wheel at times does get the oil. We work with one a law firm who has one of teh best success rates with short sale negotiations in Palm Beach County and would certainly be honored to be included on the list of Realtors® you may interview.

By properly pricing your property in what is a very strong market we should be able to get a qualified and motivated buyer on board within a few days and get you closer to solving your problems. While December 31st seems like a long ways off you are doing the right things to have this behind you before the end of the year.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hello Donna,

I would love to speak with you further about your Short Sale.

I am confident as a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) and experienced agent in Boynton Beach and South Palm Beach County that I can help you achieve your goals.

I can be reached at 561.463.6004 at your earliest convenience.

Thank-you for the opportunity in advance.

Stelios Stylianou, P.A., Realtor®, CDPE, CIPS, RSPS
Palm Beach Florida Properties
"Paradise Living"

Direct: 561.542.4131
Short Sales/REO: 561.463.6004
E-Fax: 1.866.314.2556
stelios@stelsells.com

http://www.palmbeachfloridaproperties.com
http://www.palmbeachfloridaliving.com
http://www.howmuch4myhome.com
Hi Donna, my office is just off of Woolbright and Federal Highway in Boynton. We offer both real estate and mortgage financing solutions here at Streamline Financial Group. So we have both the experience and understanding of both fields to make sure you close on your sale before the IRS deadline in December. Be sure to choose wisely because any wasted time could be detrimental for you come year end. Check out our website as well as our reviews on Zillow, Trulia and Yellowpages.com. Then,call us as soon as possible. I'm in the office now!
I work with an attorney-based title company in processing short sales. feel to contact me for a free, no obligation consultation.

Todd Kevitch
BPO Realty LLC
5614009376
tkevitch@bporealty.com
Boynton Beach Short Sale Realtor
Boynton Beach Short Sale Agent
Boynton Beach Short Sale Broker
I have experience in selling short sales in your area. Please call me ASAP to discuss

Paul Saperstein
Re/Max Advantage Plus
Real Estate Broker-Associate
Direct Line 561-251-5296
Toll-free 888-363-5910
Fax 561-455-9884
paulsap@fdn.com
http://www.paulsaperstein.com

"DON'T MAKE A MOVE WITHOUT ME!"