Property Q&A in Quakertown>Question Details

Don Andrews, Home Buyer in Quakertown, PA

I have tried to contact Dolores Dougherty twice now and no one is responding on the property that I am interested in. Can anyone help me? 717-266-0154

Asked by Don Andrews, Quakertown, PA Wed Jan 6, 2010

my work number is 717-792-4623 x210

Ask for Don Andrews

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1081849645-377-Apple-Dr-Quake…

Answers

2
Donald Bradbury’s answer
Hi Don. I am one of the leading realtors here in Quakertown. I have access to all the homes for sale in the area, through the MLS, regardless of with whom it is listed. Please give me a call, and I would be happy to assist you. This mobile home has a monthly lot lease and has been for sale for 205 days and has been reduced in price three times. I would be happy to help you. Please give me a call
Don Bradbury 610-952-3578 http://www.bradburyteam.com
This property is available per the MLS:

Excellent buy! Prime location on a wooded lot- a nice get away from city living. Relax on the covered side patio or in the attached sun room or enjoy the central air in the summer, and the toasty warm fireplace in the winter. Upgraded kitchen with newer electric stove with self cleaning oven, double stainless steel sink, Sharp Microwave/Convection oven, Kenmore refrigerator & vinyl flooring. The Dining Room has a full wall built-in hutch & ceiling fan, an Open Living Room with bay window, cannister fuel fireplace, Laundry Room, full bath & two bedrooms. Carpet is 2 years old. Main roof & porch roof were new in 2007, new windows & storm door (2006), new carport (2008). New double lined oiltank (2009). Sunroom new in 2006. This mobile home has been beautifully maintained and upgraded & is truly in move-in condition.

Let me know if you'd like to see it or if you'd like me to obtain additional information.

Frank Dolski
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Hearthside
215-803-3237