Property Q&A in Albuquerque>Question Details

Jenifer857, Renter in Albuquerque, NM

I have sec 8 are the you taking that? if so please call me 6200353

Asked by Jenifer857, Albuquerque, NM Mon Apr 30, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



You can contact Corner Post, the property management company for this property directly at (505) 265-1241.

Best regards,

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 30, 2012
Please contact David Stafford at 505-750-3360. He is very knowledgeable in property rentals, and is a VIP contributor. Hope I was able to help!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer