Kim Ledesma, Other/Just Looking in Austin, TX

I have poor credit. How would I qualify for a home like thus?

Asked by Kim Ledesma, Austin, TX Thu Jan 10, 2013

http://www.trulia.com/property/3090197215-13318-Perthshire-S…

Answers

6
Hello Kim,

Please contact me. I have a home buyer's club that has a credit restoration department that is offered at no cost!

I've had several clients enrolled in the program who are not living in their own home after successfully restoring their credit.

Call me (512) 947-2250 or email me at rlopez@kw.com!
Hi Kim,
You may be surprised how quickly you can get your credit score raised. Just a few tweaks can make a big difference. And your score may not be too low to qualify.

Call or email and I will put you in contact with a great lender. He can take a look at your situation and tell you if you qualify - This pre-qualification will be At No Charge to you!

I can help.

Claire McIntyre, Broker - Realtor, Architect, Builder
512-699-9912
MMI McIntyre Associates
claire@mmirealestate.com
Hi Kim,

A credit score of as low as 580 can work. We can, free of charge, see if and what you qualify for. We can also, free of charge, help build your credit score by running a credit repair program for you and see how to get your score up so you can qualify or qualify for a better rate. Give me a call anytime and I would be happy to help you. Again, all this is free of charge.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin Realtors
Dan@JBGoodwin.com

Feel free to contact me if you would like to get pre-qualified by a local lender. I also know the neighborhood you are looking at very well. It offers larger lots with decent sized homes. The one you flagged....I would be happy to do a comprehensive price analysis on this home and the neighborhood.

Please feel free to contact me anytime for a no obligation consultation.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Kimabraham,
Purchasing a home is a process that evaluates three essential crieria. 1) Income 2) Debt to income ratio 3) credit worthyness of the applicant(s). I'd be happy to help guide you through the process from beginning to end.
Call me and I can have a great lender look at your situation at NO cost to you and try and Pre-Approve you.

Joe Jarusinsky Realtor/Master Instructor Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
Call 512-261-4415