Property Q&A in Northeast>Question Details

Milton And M…, Renter in Pasadena, CA

I have not received any feedback on the inquiry for this property. Is there a number I can call. Thanks

Asked by Milton And Martha Ramos, Pasadena, CA Tue Sep 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3012900186-Single-Family-Home-P…

Answers

3
Hello Mr. and Mrs. Ramos,

Thank you for your question. This property was leased back in May. This is a perfect example of why you should work with a Real Estate agent when considering buying, selling or leasing as we have up to the second information directly from the MLS.

If you are still looking please contact me for further assistance.

Marie Balderas
Prudential California Realty
626.676.3711
marie.mb@sbcglobal.net
DRE#01756544
Hello Milton and Martha- I just looked up this home for you and it was rented for $2600 on 05/18/2012 and is no longer available.
Dear Milton and Martha,

This home is located in the Hastings Ranch area of Pasadena. It is a three bedroom, two bathroom home with 1,308 square feet of interior space situated on a 7,206 square foot lot with a swimming pool and spa. They were asking $2,600 per month for the lease and it has already been leased, unfortunately. Are you looking to lease or purchase? I would be happy to help you find something either way. Please call me or send me an e-mail so that we can further discuss what you are looking for in a home.

My best,

Jan Emamian
John Aaroe Group
(626) 487-3678
jan@dreamhomelink.com