Property Q&A in Ormond Beach>Question Details

Myra Sparks, Renter in Ormond Beach, FL

I have never receive one single phone call from any house

Asked by Myra Sparks, Ormond Beach, FL Thu Aug 15, 2013

I have inquired about???? I am a serious very good renter.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117629295-779-S-Ridgewood-Ave-…

Answers

5
Myra, I hope you get some answers and can proceed with a good feeling.

Best Regards

Todd

Best Regards

Todd
Most agents here on Trulia (or around the state) will not return phone calls on rental property for one single fact, there is no money to be made on finding people homes to rent. Seriously.
Imagine having to drive around town for 4 hours showing rental properties, to find a rental that fits the clients needs, then help them complete the application and see if the application gets accepted to then wait weeks for a commission check of $150 to $200.

The next renter you drive out gets rejected, so now only made $75 to 100 per 4 hrs (minus expenses)

If they spent the same 4 hours with a house buyer it can lead to a $1500 to $2000 commission.

The rental market is not designed to be run by agents. It only works for Rental management companies that have full time employees.

So don't take it personal. It has nothing to do with you not being a serious very good renter. Look for a rental management company to help you out. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "green thumbs up" or the "best answer".

Tony Vega
Antonelli Realty
Maybe get a appraisal to see if you have it priced right.
This home was leased on 6/28/13.

David Byrne
1st Florida Realty
http://Www.lynnbyrne.com
386 566-4169