Property Q&A in Michigan>Question Details

Cheryl, Home Seller in California

I have mobile home in a park I want to move out of state what can they do to me if I walk away can't sell no one is buying

Asked by Cheryl, California Sun Mar 27, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


I had a sister in law that was sued by the park for the removal and disposal fees it cost them to have the mobile home removed. It was well over 6K and they garnished her wages for payment.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 27, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer