Property Q&A in Galesburg>Question Details

Carl, Other/Just Looking in Galesburg, IL

I have lived in a home with my mother-in law that is owned by her. She has expressed that she wants to sign ownership of the property to myself and

Asked by Carl, Galesburg, IL Mon Apr 12, 2010

my wife. I'm not sure where to start and what the tax implications would be for myself and my family. Any ideas on how to proceed with this.

Help the community by answering this question:


You should contact an attorney which will explain the procedure. As to the tax implications, also check with your accountant.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 12, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer