Debie Johnson, Home Buyer in American Canyon, CA

I have found 2 abandoned properties in American Canyon. How do I find out what the current status is on these properties?

Asked by Debie Johnson, American Canyon, CA Mon May 9, 2011

I cross-referenced these properties on and the phone numbers that are listed for these properties are disconnected. Further, I checked with the Assessor-Recorder in Napa County, and the tax bills countinue to be sent to the owners of record at these addresses. There is no one living in these properties. The last records are for two different banks. Can someone help me? I am interested in either renting or lease with option to buy. My husband grew up in American Canyon, and would like to raise our children there. We are currently in Vallejo, CA, and the crime rate is high in our area, and the school system is less than desirable. We currently attend church in American Canyon, have been members of American Canyon Baptist Church for 15 years. Please help!?

You can make an unsolicited offer to the current owner on record using a standard offer form or a Letter Of Interest. I live just over the hill in Cordelia and would be glad to help you with either.