amybrownrx, Both Buyer and Seller in Huntington Beach, CA

I have driven by home several times. Looks like owners are already moved out. I would like to see it.

Asked by amybrownrx, Huntington Beach, CA Sun Mar 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/33443677-21691-Dirigo-Cir-Hun…

Answers

9
I have 1pm or 2:30pm today - monday 3/19 - call me 714 964 5806
Hi Amy:

Again, this home is in escrow and scheduled to close shortly. Some agents have replied that they would be glad to show it to you. This won't happen because the sellers are no longer showing the property. If you would like a list of homes on the market with a bedroom and bath downstairs, call or e-mail us to discuss in detail your specific search requirements! We would be glad to help you find the perfect new home in Huntington Beach!!
This home is in escrow, "under contract". Several agents have stated they would love to show it to you but why not check out the other homes in the area that are still available instead? There are so many other options for you that might meet your needs. Let me know if you need any assistance. And good luck in your search.
There are five active listings within a half mile. As has already been stated, this particular home is in escrow.

I have held one of the current listings open a number of times and would be happy to show it, as well as the other available homes in the area.

Give me a call or email me (714-552-2335 or Tim@TimKunze.com) and let's get together.
Web Reference: http://www.TimKunze.com

Thank you for inquiring about the property. I would definately like to show you that property. Please send me your Name, phone # and email if you have.

Patricia Vidal
Realty One Group
714-334-1773
I can show this home to you anytime.
When would you like to see it?

You can call me, text me, or email me the best time that works for you.

Kevin Sanderlin
Cell 714-588-7881
kevin@kevinsanderlin.com
This property is a Short Sale & it's under contract. I could meet with you to see the inside, but our offer would be hanging out in limbo-land as a back up offer.

I could also show you other homes that are available for purchase now. With this home the buyer is going to be waiting months & months for the bank to make a decision & in the end the price you see here may go up. I haven't yet researched values yet for this home to be able to tell yet if this asking price is On the Mark or Way off Track.

Shoot me an email if you want to talk about this some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
This home is in backup meaning that they have accepted an offer but are happy to have back up offers. I would be happy to set up a time to show it to you if you do not have an agent already. Please let me know.

Christine Donovan- 714-319-9751
Hi Amy, I would love to show u this home. How can i reach you?