Dena Betanco…, Renter in Chicago Heights, IL

I have been watching this property since last summer and never saw it advertised. Do you know the status of the "off the market" comment?

Asked by Dena Betancourt, Chicago Heights, IL Wed Jan 19, 2011

Could you plese call me at 708-654-7497 or send me an email at dyvetteb18@yahoo.com. Thanks.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3038791257-2318-W-207th-St-Ch…

Answers

3
Dena:

This property was listed on 12/29/10 and went contingent (CTG) on 1/10/11 then pending on the same date. It certainly wasn't on the market long. A typical close will take anywhere from four to six weeks. If there is anything else that I can help you with, please feel free to contact me directly by clicking on my name and then the 'contact' button.

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR
The Prairie Path Realty Company, P.C.
Schaumburg, IL
Dena -

Are you looking to buy or rent? If you are looking to buy, you can get a nice home in this area and surrounding towns for the price of this home or less.

If you are looking to rent, I have some rent to own programs you may be interested in.

Call me at 888-788-9544 if you are interested.
Dena,
According to the MLS, this property went "Pending" on 1/10/11 which means it is under contract and all contingencies have been met or waived and they are just waiting on the closing. This was an REO or bank owned property and was listed "as is" with the buyer to take on city repairs and put up escrow money if required. If you would like further information you can click on my name and then the contact me tab. I hope this helps!
Laura Fish, GRI, SFR, ADPR, SRES
The Prairie Path Realty Co.
Schaumburg, IL
(847)494-4308