Property Q&A in 18966>Question Details

Debbie Macal…, Both Buyer and Seller in 18030

I have been looking for homes on trulia.com and wondering if some of these homes that have been listed for such a long time are willing to rent to own

Asked by Debbie Macaluso, 18030 Mon Mar 29, 2010

Answers

7
Possible, your best bet is to have your agent inquire - if you don't have an agent, find yourself a good one.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
Hi Debbie,
I occasionally see lease purchase in the MLS financing. As stated previously it depends on the seller's circumstances. Most sellers need the equity from one home to pay for another or perhaps they are selling because they can no longer afford the property. As an agent when I have a buyer who wants to lease purchase, I call the listing agents on the subject properties to see if lease purchase is a possibility.
Bev Kalb
Century 21 Longacre Realty
610-845-6000 610-442-6897 direct
http://www.century21longacre.com
Hi Debbie,
It really depends on the sellers motivation and what their circumstance are, getting in touch with a good agent can find that out for you. Then if it is a consideration for the seller then the Realtor can assist with the lease. Good Luck
Roy Sjolund
Hi Debbie,

The best way to find this out is to ask the seller. Some sellers may be willing to do this depending on their motivation. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Hi Debbie,

Often in the "Agent Comments" section of the MLS, we see "Property Available for Lease" as well. Your agent can also touch base with the listing agent. It doesn't hurt to ask as some sellers may consider it.

Brian Luce - ABR
Weidel Realtors - Doylestown
215-348-5600 x 122
Hi Debbie,
There are many opportunities out there. I have a few homes listed that would consider the rent to own option. Have you checked with a morgage lender on your ability to own now as you counly take advantage of some of the tax credits? Please let me know what areas/price range that you are considering so I can best help you.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
215-803-3237
215-794-1070 x103
Web Reference: http://www.FrankDolski.com
The only way to find out if they are willing to rent the home out is to ask. But why rent to own unless you can't buy?

I know of a property on Linden Ave in Feasterville which is a home which you can rent. I do not know the contact info for the people who are renting it out, but it's on a double lot.

Terrence Chares, e-Pro