Property Q&A in 44212>Question Details

Latorya, Renter in Brunswick, OH

I have applied for almost all the apartments in Brunswick Ohio and they have come back denied but I have been a victim of credit fraud and

Asked by Latorya, Brunswick, OH Wed Mar 14, 2012

they say it is nothing they can do.

Answers

2
You can do most/all of the footwork yourself (see the attached link). Beware of credit repair that promise quick fixes and an increase of your credit score. There is no quick fix.

@Richard. How can you assume the poster is better off buying? Low rates and a decent credit score aren't the entire picture. Ability to care for the property (including unexpected, possibly expensive repairs), how long you intend to stay in one place, having enough income for the home in the area you want to be in longer term, and up front costs should all factor into the decision.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 14, 2012
Latorya,
Call Chad Kusnar of Credit Repair (216) 591-1000. Chad knows everything to fix your problem.
In fact when he is finished with you, you will be looking for a home to buy, not rent.
With todays rates you are better off buying vs renting.
Kind regards,
Rich...