Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Cvancourt, Home Buyer in Bellevue, WA

I have also seen this listing to include furniture. Does the price include it furnished as shown in the photos along with the kitchen upgrade?

Asked by Cvancourt, Bellevue, WA Sat Apr 2, 2011

What are the HOA dues, what do they cover and are they pretty established? How far of a drive is it to the phoenix airport? Would this home make a good property for snowbirds? This house has sat for a while, anything that contributes to this I should know about?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3033624140-6876-E-Whispering-…

Answers

5
Usually the furniture is listed on a separate Bill of Sale.
The upgrade in the kitchen is included in the purchase of the house if it's attached.
D. Elizabeth Vincent
PLLC, GRI, SFR, MRE, WCR, ePro, Web 2
Associate Broker
IRPI, INC
602 885-2476
The price does not include the furniture. It does include the upgrades. You might be able to purchase the furniture if you like it or put it in the offer. I would be happy to send the MLS listing to you. Please email me your email address. My email is sabrina@successwithsabrina.com. Sabrina
I think this home was sitting for 2 reasons. 1) there was a tenant in it for the last few months and it was difficult to show. 2) it's outdated looking for the price. The listing agent just lowered the price on 3/24 by $20,000 to it's current price and last month added the option to update the kitchen counters and cabinets. Terravita is a great community for snowbirds as they have a lot of activities going on and it's a great lock and leave home since it's a guard gated community. It is pretty far north of the airport, I would say it would take about 45-50 minutes to get there. People that live there do love it. You are closer to Carefree and Cave Creek and the views around the area are beautiful. I'm sure the furnishings would be available as well, not sure of the condition of them as it was used as a rental. The HOA dues are $275/month and there are fees when buying the property. Buyer to pay $2,500 Capital Improvement fee and transfer fees of $500 & $295 to CC & HOA (TCA).
Hope this info helps. Let me know if you need any other info on this home or other homes that would work for seasonal visitors.
Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
480-570-1074
lfeld@azrealtygroup.com
The price of the home includes a set of new stainless steal appliances, refinished cabinets and slab granite counters. If you are interested in this home or others like it please feel free to contact me.

Thank you
The HOA are 275.00 per nmonth...We are very established...30 to 45 to the airport...Great property for winter visitors...Lots to choose friom in this same model...location view ect...Thanks for the questions...please let me know if you would like to see it...
Web Reference: http://www.azresales.com