Property Q&A in Ellijay>Question Details

Glgood, Home Buyer in Cumming, GA

I have already asked for more info from Wells Fargo.I need more pictures on inside.I live in Florida, and will not make 10 hr drive without more info.

Asked by Glgood, Cumming, GA Thu Oct 11, 2012

I am looking to move to the mts. I own my home in Palm Coast and will be selling that. Please send info asap, so that we can take this to the next level. Thank you

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3038326333-6956-Highway-382-W…

Answers

5
The price still has not been set for the home at 6956 Hwy 382, but for your information, it was foreclosed at $626,000 in May 2012. The taxes are $4,112 this year. It has almost 6,000 sq ft (including the finished basement)

If you need to sell your home in Palm Coast prior to purchasing a home in the mountains, please be aware that it won't be possible to make an offer on a foreclosure with a contingency to close after your home sells.

My web site http://www.danparkerrealty.com has all of the homes listed in the Northeast Georgia MLS with full descriptions and all photos. You can tailor a search for foreclosures, as well. As soon as this is home is offically listed you will find it there.

Dan Parker - Associate Broker
Re/Max Town and Country
Top Producing Agent Since 2000
706.889.4488 (cell)
ellijayrealtor@gmail.com
http://www.danparkerrealty.com
The home has a loft, with two bedrooms and baths. There is no association so no fee. There is a full basement that is partially finished. There are currently no photos available other than what has been displayed on the Trulia website. All other photos from preforeclosure are of the outside. I am working on trying to get some of the inside for viewing. It is a custom built home with a plethora of upgrades. Contact me at 706-889-4505 to inform me of continued interest. My name is Kelly Serpico with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers and I live and work in Ellijay, GA.
I am familiar with this house and can get you more information on it. I drive right by it every day on my way to work. Give me a ring and I will get you what you are asking for here.

Joe Folsom
Modern Rustic Homes
Info@ModernRusticHomes.com
Office: 706-273-7140
Mobile: 770-722-5098
send me your e-mail address and I will help.

Doug Morgan
Re/Max Town and Country
dougsellsthemountains@gmail.com
770-377-0578
I can't create a link here or add documents, but if you will email me at ellijayrealtor@gmail.com I will send you a plat, some additional photos and more information on this home.

Dan Parker
ReMax Town and Country
706-889-4488
ellijayrealtor@gmail.com