louann.mccar…, Home Buyer in Murrieta, CA

I have 2 1/2 acres with a mobile home in Lake Elsinore Ca. Where do I look for a low priced manufactured mobile home that can be moved to my land?

Asked by louann.mccartt, Murrieta, CA Thu Dec 27, 2012

I have to have my old home torn down and removed and a new one brought up to my land.

Answers

2
I also agree, you should purchase new, not used. I've worked with 3 different manufactured home specialists in the past. One time on my own vacant land. Some have project managers that will do the work for you if you decide it's too much trouble to do on your own. Email or call me and I'll send you their info. Good luck!

Ray Wright
Direct: 951-354-1303
Email: RayWright@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
The smartest move is to purchase a new one. Never purchase a used one to place on private land. You'll be very sorry. There are lot's of consequences. We don't service the Lake Elisnore area but I'd be happy to refer you to a local dealer/contractor who could help you. Please feel free to contact me anytime. My cell is 760 815-6977. Or you can email me at onthelevel@cox.net