Property Q&A in Burnsville>Question Details

lilzang_1, Home Owner in Burnsville, MN

I have a townhome and i need repair work under my kitchen sink How do i contact someone who will help with these repairs?

Asked by lilzang_1, Burnsville, MN Sat Jun 14, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


There are several local plumbers that I am sure would be happy to help you. I did a quick Yelp search for you see below this will give you the option to see some reviews on their work. Also is another good option. However with them you will have to sign up for their service. Good luck.…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 21, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer