Property Q&A in Aliso Viejo>Question Details

Chavarria_ca…, Home Buyer in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have a question regarding this property and of we will be glad to go see this property as soon as possible. We are prequalified from the bank.

Asked by Chavarria_castillo, Aliso Viejo, CA Thu Jun 28, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081743056-47-Endless-Vis-Ali…

Answers

9
I'd be happy to show you the property if you haven't already chosen an agent. I'm available all weekend, including this evening. Let me know when it would be convenient for you and I'll arrange. You can reach me directly on cell at 949-371-3010 or email me: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. If you have any questions about Short Sales, I'd be happy to help you with this as well. Thanks. Cynthia :)
Hello Charvarria,

I would first want to make sure you are a good candidate for a short sale. These can take a long time and may not actually go through so regardless of your qualifications to purchase the home is a short sale a good fit for you and your situation?

This seller is an original owner who has refinanced the home quite a few times and there is a large 2nd loan against the home too, in total over $1,000,000 is owed. The good news is that both loans are with the same bank, Wells Fargo. Since the home is still available and not "in escrow" (it really won't be in true escrow for months even with a full price offer) this will take a long time to sell unless it goes to auction first.

At the price this house is right now it is approximately $258/sq.ft and the average sales price in this community this year is over $320/sq.ft. Also an agent I know that works in that community quite a bit has the same plan listed for sale at $1,024,900 right now. I believe this home is priced lower to get an offer and stall the auction and there may not be any real effort to sell the home quickly. You could offer the asking price thinking you should get the home because you are offering what they want and you are OK with the fact this is an 'as-is' sale and you may have to spend more on termite work or repairs that have not been done. The bank may still come back at a higher price depending on their valuation of the home and what the other lien holders have agreed to accept. Since the average sales price is higher (over $1,000,00) you need to consider that likelihood seriously.

Long story short, are you a good short sale buyer and is this a good short sale property for you to buy?

Good luck with your search,
Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE# 01321478
949-933-0852
Hi Chavarria,

This property is currently listed as a short sale in a very beautifulf tract of Aliso Viejo and is one of the best priced homes in that category right now. I think if you are looking in that price range you need to check it out. I will be happy to schedule a showing if necessary. Feel free to call me at 949-400-1330 Thanks
Hello Chavarria,

It looks like you have lots of agents ready to give you the professional help that you need. Keep in mind the property may be up for sale at the court house steps and the bank may postpone the sale. This sometime happens many times. If you are able to pay cash you can go to the steps and bid on the house. If you need more info please let me know and good luck. Oh, by way I live in Laguna Niguel just minutes from this property as well.

Best wishes,

Dave Dyssegard
ddyssegard@tarbell.com
http://www.davedyssegard.com
949-315-1206
It is scheduled to be sold at the court house steps on 7/9/12 at 1:30 PM 700 Civic Center Dr, Santa Ana. If you want to know more, give me a call. In the mean time, there is another property on the same street for sale. If you would like to take a look at it, I would be happy to help you out. I live in Aliso Viejo minutes from the property.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
I am sure you will receive many offers from agents offering to answer your question & show you the property. If you are serious about buying a home, I recommend you first find an agent to represent your interests and be your resource for information.
We're here to help! Let me know your question and when you would like to visit this property.

John Alesi
949-510-2154
Chavarria,

Please call or email regarding any question on this property. It's a short sale on the market for 78 days and I just need to make an appt with the owner.

Michael Emerson
REALTOR & Real Estate Consultant
949-295-6224
michaelemerson@cox.net
I am happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this property or others. Feel free to contact me direct at 949-478-1660.