Robert W. Ro…, Real Estate Pro in Poughkeepsie, NY

I have a private airport for sale 67 miles North of Manhattan, NY, have advertised, whatelse do you suggest

Asked by Robert W. Robinson, Poughkeepsie, NY Sat Sep 26, 2009

Answers

8
hi

Can u give me more details. I live in Dubai, UAE. My email is: dubaian@hotmail.com
I have friends who would be interested in purchasing. Let me know the details.
Call me with any airstrip/airpark/hangar properties, I can put your listing in front of 75,000 subscribers who are specifially interested in aviator's properties and goods.. Norman Escalera at Aviators Hotline Magazine
you could just give it to me. it'd be a very nice gift.
If its SKY Acres - its too expensive and the family interst in the immediate area make it non viable.
I would suggest smaller airports and flight schools. It is a very limited market as you know. What town/city is the airport located? I do know someone taking pilot lessons and his instructor talks about owning an airport. Send some info and I'll pass it along. Good luck.

Dianna
Where have you advertised? I do business brokerage and would be happy to place it on 1/2 doz websites for business brokerage if you send me the details.

I would think your focus would be private airplane owners or companies who own their own aircraft and target market to them. Also, flight schools and airplane rental companies. There seems to be lots of alternatives...where have you advertised?
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 26, 2009
Contact a Commercial Realtor in NYC.
Web Reference: http://PaulMVPteam.com