Wsteppuhn, Home Seller in Port Charlotte, FL

I have a lot for sale and wanted to know how the prices are?It`s Lot 29 BLK 357 10th add to Port charlotte 213090

Asked by Wsteppuhn, Port Charlotte, FL Sun Sep 2, 2012

Answers

3
Hi, I am Billy Ray Easley of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty, inc. I looked up your lot from the information that you provided and got the complete legal discription. According to Sarasota County Appraiser, the market value of your lot is $3,100. Usually, but not always, we can sell the property for somewhat more than this. However, the secret is finding the buyer, once we do that then when you and the buyer agree on a price then we have the TRUE market value for any property. From experience, I would estimate your property would sell somewhere between $3,000 and $4,000 depending on the condition, overgrowth, etc. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Billy Ray Easley, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty, INC
1951-D Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33948

(941) 627-8142
MOST LOTS ARE PRICED AROUND 6K, BUT EACH LOT IS DIFFERENT. CALL ME AND I WILL DO A CMA FOR YOU. 941-628-3396-NICKIE SHERWOOD-REALTOR.
In the last 12 months, there have been 3 lots sold in the 10th Addition to Port Charlotte. These are North Port Florida lots as is yours. They sold in a package for $4,666 each and were listed at $5000 each. Your lot is by itself with a home on the south side and a vacant lot on the north. I believe at this time with the slow lot market, your expectations should not be much over $3
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012