Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

Christiecurt…, Home Buyer in Temple, TX

I have a $950,000.00 fund coming in, can I buy this home with it?

Asked by Christiecurtis77, Temple, TX Fri Jan 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/15167866-4310-Lakeway-Blvd-Austin-T… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/15167866-4310-Lakeway-Blvd-Au…

Answers

8
Are you joking? The house is priced less than your "incoming fund".
Ms. Curtis,

I don't know your financial situation and I would not elaborate on it here, but.... First, you'll want to speak to your accountant. You'll want to ensure there's no tax obligation on the incoming fund. Next, you'll want to speak to your financial planner, to make sure you're on track with your future and that this purchase will fit into that model.

Then, if they all agree, I would hire a Realtor or Realtor Team :-) to help you with the purchase.

I hope that helps.

Best reagards,

Rich
Patterson Rausch Team
I don't want to misinform you on what you can buy so it is safe practice for us to get more information about each other before to provide you with a definitive answer. Please feel free to call me at the contact number below.

Kind Regards

Donna Garza
512-655-9909
Christie,
This amount would cover would cover the house, closing costs and have a little left over. That being said, there are hundreds of elgant spacious homes in this area at better prices. Contact me direct for help finding a great home for your family at a great price.
Yes, you can buy the house. FYI, the estimated property taxes are $15,820 per year.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I live in the Lake Travis area and nearby the home you're interested in. Please let me know if you'd like to see it.

Anna Culina, REALTOR
Keller Williams Lake Travis
512.266.9022
Need more info. I am happy to speak with you. Have a great weekend.
Helo,

Please call or email me so we can further discuss this. I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sal Zuniga
512-698-4800
Szuniga@gretx.com
Yes. Call me and I will get it done. (512) 739-0457

Peace in your home,

Doug Vogelsass
REALTOR :: Agents for Change Real Estate

cell :: (512) 739-0457

10% of our net agent fees at the closing of our client's property will be donated to a charitable organization of their choice. We do this with ALL clients. This is our way of expressing our appreciation to both our clients and the worthy causes dedicated to the betterment of our communities.

9600 Escarpment Blvd :: Suite 745-75 :: Austin, TX :: 78749
Sponsoring broker :: David Komie, Attorney-at-Law (License# 584762).