Property Q&A in Kahului>Question Details

alexkspringer, Home Buyer in Kihei, HI

I have a beautiful ocean front house in Vanuatu that I would be interested in trading on a Maui property with an ocean view. Anyone interested?

Asked by alexkspringer, Kihei, HI Mon Dec 19, 2011

The house I have is 3/4 bedrooms right on the coral sea. There is a natural rockpool at the front with stairs right into the warm ocean. About 200 metres in front of the house is a coral break with some of the best surfing waves on the island. I have been there for 4 years and looking for a change. The house is solid concrete with about 2 acres of completely landscaped grounds. I have a permanent gardener that lives on site for $60 per week. Virtually unlimited fruit available on property. The cost of living here is next to nothing and the locals are the friendly in the world. Vanuatu is called the happiest place on earth. It is beautiful, but I am getting a bit bored there. Can leave all furniture and car behind.

Answers

2
Hi ALex,

Please send the property address and asking price.

Thank you.
Hi Alex,

What would be a ball park value of the Vanuatu property you are offering? Is it fee simple, or leasehold? Do you have any pictures?
I look forward to more details.

aloha,
Georgina M. Hunter