Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

Chelsealong23, Renter in Austin, TX

I found this property on Trulia and I was wondering if it is still on the market and if so who do I contact to get more info on renting it?

Asked by Chelsealong23, Austin, TX Mon May 2, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3049662187-5604-Grover-Ave-Aust…

Answers

6
SUPER CUTE!!! Looks like it has been rented. But I have 2 clients that are looking in that same area as week speak and many similar homes are available. A new one just popped up this morning on the automatic search that you may like as well! Check out 608 Brentwood Street and let me know if you like it!!

Take care,
Sean Graff, Realtor
512-422-8327
Dear Chelsea,
Your best bet is to hire a Realtor or apartment locator to help you. The usual sites like Realtor.com and AustinHomeSearch.com are not "real-time" like the MLS. Why waste time looking at data that is not current? Get help it costs a potential renter nothing to have a Realtor assist them in their home search. I wish you luck!

Betina

Betina Foreman- Realtor, C.N.E.
Austin Home Girls Realty
(512)551-6318
Yes, Chelsea, it went pending on 4/21. It should have been rented by now if the applicant was qualified.

I can set up a search for you for similar properties in the same area.
Let me know if I can help.

Bill Friedrich
512-517-2961
billfriedrich@remax.net
Hi Chelsea,

If you are interested in searching for current listings I can set up an automatic search for you that will send you new lease properties right when they come on the market. That way you don't experience the frustration of the public sites still showing properties that are already under contract. I am currently looking for a couple of other lease properties in that same general area and would be happy to help you as well.

Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email:
heather@heathershomes360.com
512-789-1871
Heather Kight
Trulia is great for educating oneself about the market. One you are ready to rent or buy, you'll want real-time data that only a Realtor can provide. What you can access is never as up-to-date as your Realtor's information.

So who do you contact? YOUR Realtor. If you don't have one, ask a friend for a referral. Or give Keith a call. He seems to be on the ball this morning and willing to help.

John
No, it went under contract on the 21st of April. Sorry the website does not update often enough.

Call me and I would be more than happy to help you find something else suitable for you!

Keith Tutor
(512) 426-2903
Texas Capital Properties
keith@texascapitalproperties.com