Property Q&A in Grays Ferry>Question Details

Olivia Drake, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I found a property listed for sale, but also saw it on craigslist for rent. Do I locate the seller to verify it's for sale or rent?

Asked by Olivia Drake, Philadelphia, PA Sat Oct 26, 2013

On the real estate sites it's for sale, while on craigslist it's listed for rent with photos of the interior of the property. I called the listed contact on craigslist who said he was only showing the property for the owners. He claims he was not aware the property is for sale.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/sold/1…

Answers

4
be carefull it could be a scam
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
I see you list the address above. This property, 1319 S Grove St, Philadelphia, PA 19146, is not for sale OR rent in the Realtor's MLS database system. I would proceed cautiously and speak to both the owner and the agent. Verify everything. Good luck to you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Thank you so much for that information. When I went on the city's property tax website, this property was showing 0 taxes for the past ten years it was vacant, but owned by an out of state investment company.
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013
Hi Olivia,

Sometimes a owner does put his property for sale or rent. I would need a address to confirm the status of the property. Shoot me a e mail and I can to the research and give you a honest answer. ( I believe that is what you are looking for).
I would like to help you and if not this property, some other place to call home.

Kind Regards,

Sue Breault
Keller Williams Real Estate
sbreault415@yahoo.com
215-205-9643 - cell
Hi Olivia!

I can locate the property for you, I just need the address.

A property can be Listed for sale and for rent at the same time.

Please contact me so we can get started!

I specialize in Philadelphia and Montgomery counties.

Gratefully,
Alexis Jeffries
Liberty Bell Real Estate Agents
Of Jenkintown
Office Phone: 215-885-3332
Direct Phone: 215-237-4147
Direct Email: alexisjrealestate@gmail.com