Property Q&A in Sparks>Question Details

softlaura, Other/Just Looking in Sparks, NV

I fell in love with this property nearly two years ago. Status is: Off Market. Could you please explain to me what that means? Thank you.

Asked by softlaura, Sparks, NV Mon Apr 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Nevada/Sparks/sold/20463707-1920…

Answers

2
Off market on trulia means it's not for sale. This applies to one that has just been taken off the market or has never been on the market. I bought my home four years ago and have never put it up for sale. The status of mine on trulia is "off market". Hope this helps.
Off Market could mean that it has been sold and is currently in escrow. Or, it could mean that the listing has been withdrawn by the Seller for one reason or another, e.g., the Seller decided not to sell, or the Seller's lender is about to foreclose. If you will share the address of the property you love, I could give you a definitive answer.