Property Q&A in Pulaski>Question Details

kiosk, Other/Just Looking in Pulaski, NY

I emailed you earlier stating that I was only interested in inquiring about the property at 448 Canning Factory Rd. See note below ...

Asked by kiosk, Pulaski, NY Wed Feb 1, 2012

I live in California and fish the Salmon River several times a year. We are serious about possibly purchasing property in the Pulaski area and would like further info, but I need the tax and extra acreage info I requested.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1081758098-448-Canning-Factor…

Answers

2
The total taxes for 448 Canning Factory Road is $3867 ( $1578 for County Tax and $2289 for School Tax ) however these taxes are based on the property with 90 acres. Right now the property is listed with both 90 acres for $169,900 and one acre for $69,900. So, depending on if you purchased all 90 acres or just the one acre would determine what your taxes would be. Also, these taxes are currently based on an assessment of $109,473 for the property and all 90 acres. Ultimately, the taxes on this property are going to change and they will be largely determined on how many acres are purchased and what the purchase price is on the property.
The taxes appear to be as--Town County Tax $1578 and School Tax $2289; however it's always a good idea to reverify the information by contacting the local tax assessor's office. Property size is one acre.