Property Q&A in Roseville>Question Details

Janet Morris, Other/Just Looking in Roseville, MN

I drove past this home and I would like more info on price and who to contact on seeing the home.

Asked by Janet Morris, Roseville, MN Mon Mar 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Minnesota/Roseville/sold/4011-73…

Answers

4
Hi, Janet!
It's always a good idea to have your own agent. You should be interviewing the right agent to work with before you start looking at houses. The agent listing the house is representing the seller. It's not a terrible idea to work with the agent that represents the seller, but what if you don't want that house? Are you going to go around to all the different houses and call each different agent to come show you those houses? Find an agent that will be only working for you. It usually doesn't cost you anything out of pocket. I have been a buyer specialist for 10 years. Shoot me an e mail if you want to talk.
Janet, there are many comparable homes in this price range or lower available at the present time. You might want to share with a skilled realtor - any of us who are answering you are certainly knowledgeable and competent - to pinpoint what kind of home you would like to have and when you want or need it. That way, you won't miss seeing any of the truly suitable, well - priced homes at least for comparing to your personal list of must haves. You are wise to shop ahead and to establish a relationship with a realtor who will speed information your way. This does not mean anything but making sure you have the best, most appropriate information as quickly as it becomes available. It also means you will maximize your buying power and get the best value for your dollars. I wish you well and feel free to call or email if you want to chat about property, financing and process. Liz, 612-986-4105 or email: drlizzie@comcast.net
Hi Janet,

Any realtor can show you any home. It is important to work with someone you feel you can trust. I looked up the listing on the MLS and see nothing that would indicate that it is a "pending". That could be though - I have not called the Realtor. It is a foreclosure so that is possible. It has been on the market for 98 days.

Good luck in your search.

Charlie
Janet,

This property is going for $164,000. This is a great buy, but it currently might be sold subject to inspection. I have shown this property before as my office is only a few miles away. I am a buyer's specialist and specialize in Como Park and Roseville. I can set up a time to show you the property if you are not represented. Please call me at 612-750-4887 or email at ryan.bretzel@kw.com