Property Q&A in Arlington>Question Details

mscutie001, Home Buyer in Arlington, VA

I don't believe the address for this home is correct. When I tried to go by, I could not locate the property.?

Asked by mscutie001, Arlington, VA Mon May 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061957755-2903-16th-Rd-S-Arl…

Answers

4
Hi. You'll find 16th Road off of Glebe in South Arlington. You can get there by turning left (from Columbia Pike) right after the drugstore and right before the Commons of Arlington. Alternatively, turn left on Columbia Pike if you're heading south. Take a right into Arlington Village on Barton Street. Go a few blocks and then right on 16th Rd. The Courtyards is near Arlington Village but it is a different condo association.

Rebecca Ward
Long and Foster, Inc.
4800 S. 31st Street
Arlington, VA 22206
571-215-1863
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 21, 2012
Hi Ms. Cutie!

Arlington is quite unique in that is has many roads, streets, drives etc. that end, then continue on around the block or just a few feet away. You also have to be careful the designation to get to the right place.

Your best approach is to contact an agent to drive you to the places that are of interest to you! I'm available, just contact me via email or phone.

The very best to you in your home search!

Jeanne Little
Did you maybe go down 16th Street by mistake? It shows up in MLS correctly. Let me know if you want to go visit it today.

Cheers!
If you are not working with an agent, I would be more than happy to schedule a showing for you. Just let me know. marciaburgos@yahoo.com 703-282-9098 I specialize and live in Arlington and Ialso recently bought a house in S. Arlington. :)