Property Q&A in 01060>Question Details

Tricia.carey…, Renter in Chicopee, MA

I'd like to see certain patients out of my home-office. Where can I find information about zoning or other legal matters to be considered?

Asked by Tricia.carey001, Chicopee, MA Sun Feb 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer