Property Q&A in Waterbury>Question Details

Jessenia, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

I'd like more information on this home and any damage to it. Does it qualify for FHA?

Asked by Jessenia, Bronx, NY Tue Feb 9, 2010

I am trying to find out if it has water damage, broken pipes, mold, etc. Does it need a new roof, or furnace. Are there any other damages to the property, broken doors, windows, walls, chipped paint. How much land does it have and how much are the taxes. I am already in the process of getting an approval letter. My fiance is only available to see home on sundays unfortunately, I hope that is not a problem. Please call me with any information you have on this home. Your help is appreciated. You can contact me at jessenia_cintron@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2009291424--Irving-St-Wate…

Answers

1
I don't know exactly which property you were referring to. The link is no longer available.
Please call me or email me at your convenience at 203-581-3317 or henrysellshomes@yahoo.com
Have a wonderful day.