Property Q&A in York>Question Details

C.waltemyer, Home Owner in York, PA

I claimed my home. How do I get the photos of my home deleted?

Asked by C.waltemyer, York, PA Mon Jul 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/York/sold/1808819-4…

Answers

2
Hi! I'm not really sure what you mean by "I claimed my home" or from where you want the pictures deleted. Could you clarify please?
If you mean from the Trulia site, I believe you'd have to have the agent who listed the property delete them, as he/she would have been the one to post them, hence the only one who could do any kind of updates.
Be aware though that the listings feed thru to many sites on the Internet from the MLS where that agent posted it, so you might want to make sure he/she deletes them from there, and that they change the status of the listing appropriately.
Good Luck with your new home!
Paula Burt, REALTOR
Country Home Real Estate, Inc.
York, PA 17402
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 30, 2012
Thank you. That helps.
Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012
C Waltemyer,
Claiming a home is saying that you own the home, as near as I can tell, at least with Zillow. And I believe that on trulia it would mean the same. You have accessed the public record section of trulia for this home. I checked your name is listed as the present owner. So you are allowed to claim this home, from what I know about this feature.
This information, including pictures of your home were public information that was published with the previous owners permission for markeitng purposes. Trulia is the ones who have this particular info and picutues published, but there are many other interneet marketing sources besides Trulia. For ex. check Zillow, homes. com, etc. They also have the info and pics..
So as a new owner wanting to delete pics of the home you bough, you are probably chasing a ghost.
Good Luck.